Thursday, March 8, 2012

NEW HAIR!!

OK, so I was going to do my next blog about "How to make your eyes more awake".  Well  I was just SO excited about my hair that I had to share with you guys!!  
My best friend Rachel and I went to go get our hair dyed tonight with Casey at Artistic Salon.  I was talking to her about how I wanted the new style called Ombre hair.  


I had my eyes set on this picture of Jessica Biel that I loved! 


So here is how I started out the night!  Nice and curly!

The dying process!
Cute I know


The end product I am SUPER excited about!!


And the Back


My New hair all straight!





I am super excited about my new hair!  Casey did a great job!  If you guys want to check out her blog also, it's http://hairstylistwithpassion.blogspot.com
She is an amazing hairstylist and you should for sure check her out!  

Thanks for reading guys!


Peace.











4 comments: