Sunday, March 11, 2012

La vita e bellissima!

Many of you might not know this but I am a total spur the moment kind of person!  If I have plans I am more likely to change them just because I like to do stuff last minute.  
Well, yesterday Ethan and I were going to go on a date.  I said to him "Hey I kinda wanna get my tattoo today".  Kinda of joking kinda being serious.  Well after the babysitter got here I was still looking for just the right font, I knew what saying I was going to get though.  Some of you might say, hmmm maybe you should wait and really think about something that is going to be on your body forever.  I agree.  But I knew exactly what I wanted and where I wanted it!  


 La Vita e Bellissima
Beautiful Life

That's exactly what I think about my life.  God has given me a beautiful life, with a beautiful husband, beautiful kids.  I am thankful everyday to God for giving me them!  

Without further adieu, My Tattoo!



Peace.



6 comments:

  1. I am getting one that says "You make me Beautiful" but can't decide if I want it in English or in another language. I have "She flies with her own wings" in latin on my back.. hmm. suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm my suggestion is, I personally think different languages are very pretty looking! I have Love on my wrist and I love it, but getting it in a different language is a good conversation starter for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique place you got it! How did you decide on that? Had you seen someone with a tattoo there before? Turned out very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yeah I saw this girl on pintrest with a tattoo in that spot and I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete