Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Madness!

Happy Monday Everyone!
We had a very fun day today.  Little Miss Nevaeh got to go to Nana's house today to have a play date & Sleepover!  So that meant that me and Austin got to hangout all day!!  
We first started out our day by going to the movie The Lorax.  Which we already loved because we have the book.  Austin makes me read it to him almost every night!  So all in all we loved the movie.  It was a great way to learn about how important our trees are to the earth!  
                       After the movie we went to Target (Of course)

This was the food we got!  I am OBSESSED with this Cascadian Farm Granola!  I use it everyday on my Greek yogurt!  I also saw this Bear Naked Crunch cereal.  Which looked amazing, and with my new found love of everything organic I had to buy it.  


OK so onto my beauty items I bought!  I got some makeup remover called "Yes to Carrots".  Which in my amazement is organic and has all natural ingredients.  So I am so very excited to try that out!  I also wanted to buy some more of these "nail art pen".  Which I have one in white and I absolutely LOVE it!  So I got a purple and a pink one.  I wanted to try to make a cute "Easter" Nail art!  
Lastly but most exciting I bought the Hunger Games!!  Eek.  My best friend informed that this is a GREAT book!  So I obviously had to buy it as soon as possible!  I read all the Twilight Books and loved them, so I am hoping that this book is as good or better!!  We will see and I will keep you updated!  

Well everyone I hope you liked my Monday blog for the day!!  Hope everyone has a great week!! 
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Ive not even heard about the Lorax...is it a good one to buy on dvd you think? I may get it for him for his birthday then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes!! Oh my gosh it was a SUPER cute movie! And he already has the book and animal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard from several friends down here that those are some good books :) Let me know how they go :)

    ReplyDelete