Monday, March 12, 2012

My new Closet

Ethan and I for the longest time have been trying to figure how we can get more room in our closet.  We both have a lot of clothes.  Every time I buy something new I always try to sell something that I don't wear that much.  Which I am very bad at because I always think, Oh this is cute I'll remember to wear that.  But I never do.  So Ethan and I have been talking about finishing the downstairs basement and build our dream closet.  When we started talking more and more about it, it only makes sense we make the downstairs into two rooms, instead of just one.  We will get a better value out of house if we have 4 bedrooms instead of 3.  So Ethan decided that night he was going to remake our closet!  

Here is our closet before, Not very clean I know!

Here it is all cleaned out


Last but not least, the finished product!  I would have to say Ethan did a great job!!


So much cleaner and organized! 




So excited for the new cleaner and bigger closet!  Which is good and bad, cause now I can fit more clothes in here! 

Peace.








No comments:

Post a Comment