Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello Blog World!

Hello Blog World!
This is my first blog. I have lots of ideas on different blogs I want to write. My first blog however I feel like I should write about me, and my family.
Ethan and I knew each other ever since I was about 6 years old. We went to the same church and grew up with each other.  I have always had a crush on Ethan, so I was so excited in 2004 when we finally told me he liked me as well.  Well we dated for 2 1/2 years and then got married in 2006 (I was 18).  May 26th 2006, is our wedding date.  
We got pregnant with out first child Austin D in January 2007.  We were so very excited for this amazing child!  Austin was born in October '07.  He has always been our fast learner and amazing talker.  As well as a fast grower.  He has always been off the charts for his height and weight!  Big boy just like his dad!
Well when Austin was 1 1/2 years old we got pregnant again with Nevaeh J!  Our beautiful baby daughter!  She has been so different than Austin, She didn't get ANY teeth until she was 19 months old, she didn't talk so much (as Austin would always speak for her).  She is always low on the charts as her height and weight goes!  But she is an amazing eater and loves to chatter all the time now.  She a curly long hair that is to die for.  
Ethan is currently working as a Surgical Sales Rep.  He has always wanted to have a job like he has now.  He was very blessed to get the opportunity to work with this company.  He always loves to work on cars and the yard. 
I am a stay at home mom.  Also I coach gymnastics on nights sometimes too.  I love to coach, gymnastics is something that was always apart of my life so it's nice to still be able to be in it.  I also love to stay at home with my kids!  They are so much fun and love to always being doing stuff!  
I know this is kind of a boring blog for people that already know me, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew who I am and my family.  I am going to be writing more blogs about my life, projects I do, beauty products and makeup things,food!  Hope you guys enjoyed my first boring blog!  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Great Start!! And YES!! You do have a Beautiful Life that you both have created :) Dad & I are so proud of you and Ethan!!

    Love MamaCita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome to remember all the blessings God has given you guys so far! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks:)

    ReplyDelete