Friday, June 29, 2012

Cort's June Favorites!! +Bloopers!




Hey guys! SO I am back with my JUNE favorites! The last one I did was in March and was my first video! So here are things I have been using EVERYDAY and LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I took pictures of everything that I mentioned in this video! I hope you guys enjoy!!

First is my NEW favorite hairspray the "Loreal Elnett Satin"
AMAZING

My new Moisturizer! Aveeno Positively Radiant! I got this at Target and LOVE it!

Next is my Mary Kay Makeup Remover! This stuff will take off ANYTHING!

My Eco Tools Bronzer Brush! I got this at Ulta and it's so soft and not too spendy!

My NARS Bronzer in Laguna! This is a perfect Bronzer with a little shimmer but SO pretty!

My favorite Blush for the summer is NARS Orgasm (not making up the name) This stuff is an amazingly beautiful blush for the summer! SOOOO pretty on everyone!

My fav highlight is MAC extra dimension in Superb! So BEAUTIFUL

I love this new Laura Geller Balance & Brighten powder foundation! I also got this at Ulta!

Awesome concealer palette from Sonia Kashuk in Hidden Agenda

To set my concealer I use the Makeup Forever HD setting powder

Favorite eye primer is my MAC paint pot in Painterly

Best eye shadow is Mac's Saddle! Perfect matte brown

Blackest eye liner ever is my Loreal Carbon Black Linear Intense liner!

Last but not least my NEW favorite Lipstick in Nude Nuances from Maybelline & my Lipgloss from NYX in Frosted Beige


I hope you guys enjoyed my June favorites!!

Peace.


















No comments:

Post a Comment