Thursday, July 5, 2012

Get Ready With Me With The Naked 2 Palette!




Hey guys so I did my whole look today for you guys to watch! I will tell you guys everything I used! On my eyes I used everything from the Naked 2 Palette

My Foundation:  Loreal True Match Lumi  (PS new FAV foundation)

Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind, Sonia Kashuk in Hidden Agenda

Bronzer: NARS Laguna

Blush: Benefits Coralista (LOVE)

Highlight: Mac High Def in Suberb

Eye Shadow Primer: MAC paint pot in Painterly

Overall Lid Color: Bootycall

Crease: Half Baked

Outer half Color & under lid: Snakebite

Eyeliner: Loreal Carbon Black Liquid Liner

Mascara: Mary Kay Lash Love & Maybelline Falsies

I finished my look with my Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment