Friday, May 18, 2012

Easy Everyday Eyes



Hey guys! So this is my easy everyday eye makeup! Something I can throw on and just go!  I took pictures of the products I used so you can see them better! I show them in the video as well. 


For a Primer I used MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly

This is what it looks like, I just dip my finger in this and put it all over my lid.

Next I put on Bootycall from the Naked 2 Palette

 This is the all over the lid color.

For the crease I used MAC's Saddle

Like I say in the video, don't feel that you have to buy this eyeshadow to get this look. Any matte brown will work! :)

For my highlight color I use the MAC's White Frost

This is a beautiful white color. Also you can find any white for this look. 

For my eyeliner that I use everyday is Maybelline Master Precise! I LOVE this stuff, SUPER black and a great line! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this easy everyday look! Have a great weekend!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment