Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Panic Attack?!


I am not much for being a deep thinker. I am pretty much a you get what you get kind of girl. Everyone knows what I'm thinking I wear my emotions on my sleeves for the most part...  

Saturday I got to hangout with my parents and go car shopping with them! They were able to negotiate a good deal. Well my Dad did anyways. My mom and I get really uncomfortable once they start talking hard numbers. My Dad is a natural born salesman. He can talk anyone into getting what he wants for the deal. My mom and I on the other hand don't even like to watch. So while we sat in the waiting room my Dad got a new car. They ended up getting the new Camry Hybrid. 41 miles to the gallon!  What?!



Anyways, after we got done we all decided to go out for dinner. My mom and I weren't hungry so we went to The Buckle while my Dad and Ethan went to a Burger place. (We of course got a babysitter for the night, we are very lucky we have a babysitter that we trust very much!) Well we all decided after we ate and shopped that we should go to the new Batman movie! I am all for Christian Bale! I am a huge fan of his! (Newsies=Love) Anyways so we went to Batman! There wasn't very many people in the theatre that night cause it has been out for awhile and I feel like a lot of people have seen it by now! 

I was sitting there enjoying the movie, it was so great and I was so into it! Well all of a sudden fear completely came over me.. I don't know what triggered it, but I thought of all those people in Colorado on the premiere night of this EXACT same movie. They were all sitting there watching the movie suspecting nothing was going to happen. Just enjoying a movie that everyone was so pumped up and excited about. I completely had a mini panic attack. My heart was racing, I could barley breathe, I just had to get up and make my way to the restroom so I could think and pray for peace. I finally made my way back to the movie and sat on the end of the isle for a bit so I could scope out the crowd. (I'm a creep like that). I finally got up and sat back down in my seat. For awhile it took me awhile to finally focus back on the movie but once I did I finally calmed down. 

I wanted to share that just because I just want everyone to think and be thankful that they are alive and well. Be thankful that you get to breathe and have life. Focus on things that matter. Be happy and make the best out of your life! 

Have a great week everyone!!

Peace.


All these people make my life Oh SO happy and full of love!!  :)












Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Glad I make your life oh so happy!! :) You make mine happy as well! So glad we are blessed to have amazing neighbors that have turned into life long friends!! Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you guys make my life SOOO Happy!! I think we are SO lucky to have gotten you guys as neighbors! You guys are great friends and neighbors!! LOVE YOU!! :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear things turned out well for you. I have panic/anxiety attacks often :( I pray that they start to go away. I just tend to over think situations and before I know it, its a full blown attack..

    But you forsure have some wonderful things in your life :) keep those close to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that means a lot! I have never had one before but I totally knew it was one, I just could hardly think straight! But yeah I totally over thought the whole thing! Thanks yeah I have great things to love on!! :)

      Delete