Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day In My Life! ~Gymnastics,Preschool & New Car?!~





Hey guys! So I know two posts in two days?! I'm on a roll!! Lol! But we had so many exciting things happen yesterday and I got to vlog it all!! 
 First Austin had his first real day of Preschool! He had so much fun and loved every minute of it!
Second we got a new car! We have been talking for awhile about buying a car for me instead of the Acadia! To save money in pretty much every aspect! So Ethan yesterday spent the day working and finding us the perfect car! We decided on the Toyota Camry! It's a black '09 and I am in love! 
Third Nevaeh started gymnastics! She got a new leotard this weekend and would NOT let us take it off of her! She had SO much fun! I can't wait for her to do more! 
I hope you guys enjoy!!








This face right here is why I love being a mom!


Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment